To distribute food to the underprivileged, downtrodden and marginalized people esp. children from the weaker sections of the society.
Target Population: CST children Geographical Location: Delhi Age Group: 4 to 12 yrs
- To provide nutritious and hygienic food to a large number of needy children.
- Making their stay at our learning centres more attractive.
Approach & Strategy:
- Distributing eatables nutritionally selected and hygienically packed on all the festivals in the year.
- Inviting more and more people from our members as well as general public to come forward and distribute these items on these festivals or on their special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries etc. to these destitute children.
- Distributing these food packets in a way so that the advantage may reach the largest no. of children.
- Selecting the items in a way that cleanliness may be maintained at the places where are being distributed.
- To develop a team of volunteers, who will partake the distribution of these items.
The new strategy employed for this program is expected to be more effective than earlier one and is likely to make our other related programs like Aakar, Avsar and Parivartan more attractive to children.