Child Care & Development Foundation meets its objectives,
- by establishing and strengthening links with like minded people, and networking with institutions, schools, hospitals etc.
- by developing & sourcing expertise from an extensive network and by retaining only a core group of experienced, qualified and dedicated permanent staff.
- by developing a detailed plan and micro strategy for separate programs.
- by allocating different functions to separate committees.
- by generating funds and sponsorship from supporting members, NGOs, Govt. grants & aids, corporate houses and patrons..
- by circulating e-news letter to all its stakeholders and interested subscribers.
- by having a professional approach with a personal touch.
To meet CCDF mission & five objectives, separate programs will be implemented in two phases :
PHASE - I
- Identifying & mobilizing resources for potential project/program.
- Identifying & developing interest among potential shareholders.
- Identifying parameters of the project/program.
- Determine feasibility.
- Prepare policies & designs with alternatives for discussion with the stakeholders.
- Agree on a final design.
PHASE - II
- Preparation, implementation & management of the plan.
- Carrying out the project and monitoring its progress to support development.
- Considering impacts on the surrounding areas and changes within the society.
- 1. Organization Structure
- 2. Governing Body
- 3. Executive Committee
- 4. Management & Staff
Our Governing body is consisted of a group of like-minded individuals and it is responsible for setting of targets, giving direction for achievements of goals/objectives, team motivation, financial support and facilitate the executive committee for effective implementation of the plans.
It comprises the following office bearers and other members:
|Mr. R.P. Upadhyayaemail@example.com|
|Mr. Anil Advanifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. B.N. Rastogiemail@example.com|
|Mr. Shankar Vashishtfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Enrolling 15,000 children under our program "Parivartan-the change of direction" for the session 2024-25.
- To establish 5 program offices to cover all districts of Delhi.
- To set up 50 part-time Learning Centres under each program office.
- To set up 20 full-time Learning Centres under each program office.
- To promote 500 deserving, ambitious & hard-working children in public schools for quality education.
- Involving 500 RWAs in Toy collection.
- To build efficient & proactive team for effective functioning of CST.
- To set up PR and FR departments in a more organized way.
- to promote CST in a more effective way.
- to make maximum no. of friends of CST
- to establish corpus fund.
If interested to contribute to these programs on CSR or individual basis, we can design programs as per your interest/ budget.
1. Astitva- ApnaGhar(for homeless children)
This program is designed basically for homeless, hopeless underprivileged children with no one to take care of. CST will identify and develop land, and build a complete set-up for their boarding , lodging, health , education and other all-round developmental needs.
2. Pranay Sadan (for the children of working ladies)
This program aims to give stable life & healthy environment for the children of working women who fail to afford expensive crèches and are forced to leave their children in very unhealthy conditions or are unable to leave home and add to the family income/ become financially independent due to infants/children.
3. Muskan (Helpline for guidance to parents & children)
This program is meant to give emotional support and professional guidance to the parents/children facing emotional and adjustment problems and are in need of consultancy/guidance by a qualified and experienced professional. A helpline telephone number will be provided and a counselor will help & advise as per their requirements.
4. Samast(Personality Development workshops for underprivileged children)
This program is for the cognitive development of under-served children and aims at developing all aspects of the personality of these children so that they may not have to face any problems because of some lack in any aspect of their personality due to their socio-economic disadvantage.
5. Swawlambi- Vocational training program (for weaker section)
CST will give vocational training for two groups - children under 'street children' programs and for those who cannot go to school due to age or any other reasons. We will arrange private tuition for such children and provide them vocational training suitable for their intellect to make them self-reliant..
After vocational training, we will assist them in finding jobs or place them as per their talent.
6. Medical/Health camp (for children & needy families)
Health is one of our prime concern. We will have a program 'health camp' on different backward locations. Underprivileged children will get benefited from this program. We are planning to have regular health and nutrition checkups on different locations and maintain complete record of the health of children enrolled with CCDF and other needy children.
This program is meant to encourage the children of the weaker sections of society to perform better by giving them scholarships for their outstanding talent in various fields . Through this program, CST is planning to provide them support for the completion of training in the respective area of their talent.