This program has been designed to assist the meritorious children of the underprivileged class in getting admission in reputed public schools for quality education under EWS quota.
Target Population: All CST children and needy children of the nearby areas where CST is working Geographical Location: East , North-East & South Delhi Age Group: 4 to 12 yrs
- This program is meant to enhance educational opportunities for the children who are ambitious and meritorious but are unable to realize their full potentials because of lack of financial resources available with them.
- To enrich the society with the contribution of the talent of our unsung heroes, which without our support will fade away unidentified and unrecognized.
Approach & Strategy:
- Identifying meritorious children and position holders of our organization.
- Contacting reputed public school authorities of the near-by areas and persuading them for admission of these meritorious children under EWS quota for quality education.
- Arranging admission of the children identified to be meritorious in the reputed public schools and their admission fee and tuition-fee is requested to be waived off.
- Involving teachers with parents and bringing them closer to each other for a joint effort towards overall betterment of the child.
- Regular following-up for the performance of the child and assisting him for continuous improvement.
- During our survey it was found that more and more families are getting aware of importance of quality education in the life of a child and therefore are interested in admitting their wards in such schools.
- Amazing changes were found in the life of the children who could get admission in reputed public schools with our assistance and are doing wonderfully well in their studies.
- We are in the process of tying up with some reputed school management for admitting our children to their school in the special shifts run by them for EWS children. Once their foundation is built, they will be absorbed in the main-stream school-setting.